The Kahve pattern is a great addition for your space in your home or in your nature retreat that will create a warm vibe and create a sense of being. This exquisite design is inspired by the mountains and Turkish coffee with its neutral combination of cappuccino and coffee tones, it is also named after the Turkish word for coffee. All our rugs are meant to look weathered, distressed and vintage for a more authentic feel that will add a beautiful touch to any room, make your space look bigger and feel soft. Our rug colors may vary slightly depending on the device you are previewing it on and the light in your space.
Both the Denisa and Kahve patterns are what we call cousin carpets and blend together nicely and can be combined in the same room without clashing. A great example of this is a round Deniza rug in the foyer and a 6’x9’ Kahve rug in the living room will harmonize together.
Decorate comfortably knowing that we have several sizes to choose from. Rug Starz your home from the kitchen to the living room and any space you can think of.
- Bendable, distressed, weathered and hand finished
- All of our carpets are hand finished for a more authentic look
- high quality design and craftsmanship
- Non-slip / Stain resistant
No 2 carpets are exactly alike to to the nature of the fabric
- Construction: Power Loom
- Material: Chenille over Turkish Organic Cotton
- Location: Indoor Use Only
- For Best Results - Lay Turkish rug flat after opening. (Rolling the rug in reverse can help eliminate creases)
- Vacuum regularly
- Spot clean with light detergent only
- Machine wash gentle cycle and cold water
Product Features & Specifications:
- Rug Starz products are all made of Turkish Organic Cotton & Chenille.
- Pile Height: 1/2 Inch
- Naturally stain & fade resistant.
- Child & pet friendly
Very good quality